Board of Directors
Our board of directors serves a vital role in enabling and providing resources for Food and Shelter’s mission. Responsibilities of the organization’s board of directions include:
- Determination of the organization’s mission and purpose.
- Selection of a chief executive.
- Provide proper financial oversight.
- Ensure adequate resources.
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintain accountability.
- Ensure effective organizational planning
- Recruit and orient new board members and assess board performance.
- Enhance the organization’s public standing
- Support the chief executive and assess his or her performance
President, Tish Marek
Vice President, Mark Braley
Treasurer, Bob Hamm
Secretary, Jan Astani
Past-President, Lori Thrower
Members at Large
Rev. Hugh Wilson